All our electricians are trustworthy and reliable they will sort out any problems you may have just contact us and let our team sort it
We take all credit and debit cards.
Looking forward to help all are customers, We are here to help with any electrical problems
you may have like
1. DON'T plug a bunch of stuff into one outlet or extension cord.
It could damage the electrical system in your house or even cause a fire.
2. Make sure all electric cords are tucked away, neat and tidy.
Pets might chew on electrical cords, and people might trip and fall.
3. DON'T ever climb the fence around an electrical substation.
If a ball or pet gets inside the fence, ask a grown-up to call the electric company - they'll come and get it out for you.
4. DON'T yank an electrical cord from the wall.
Pulling on a cord can damage the appliance, the plug or the outlet.
5. Fly your kite far away from power lines or substations.
The kite and the string may conduct electricity - sending it right through you to the ground.
6. Ask a grown-up for help when you need to use something that uses electricity.
7. DO look up and look out for power lines before you climb a tree.
The electricity can go right through the tree branch - and right through you!
8. Have a grown-up put safety caps on all unused electrical outlets.
Covering outlets will also help save energy by stopping cold drafts.
9. Remind your mom or dad to watch out for power lines when they're using a ladder, chainsaw or other outdoor equipment.
10. Keep electrical stuff far away from water.
Most electrical accidents around the house happen when people use electricity near water.